Volunteer Administrators Network (VAN) provides professional development to San Diego County’s Volunteer Administrators in the form of trainings, monthly roundtable discussions on relevant volunteer management topics, and networking opportunities.
Through these efforts, VAN helps organizations achieve maximum potential in meaningful volunteer engagement.
The Volunteer Administrators Network:
- Offers training and professional development
- Shares resource information
- Provides a forum for addressing issues concerning volunteers and volunteer programs
- Advocates for the advancement of volunteerism
- Encourages networking among volunteer management professionals
- Recognizes and supports volunteer administrators
Volunteer Administrators Network received its first proclamation from the City of San Diego: check out our 2013 Proclamation!