We are currently seeking new members for two of our committees: Marketing & Outreach and Networking. Come share your talent and enthusiasm and help us spread the word about our programs!
- Marketing & Outreach Committee: The purpose of this committee is to help increase awareness of VAN services, increase the number of organizations participating in our programs and Roundtable Discussions, and to help increase the size, relevance and impact of the VAN Advisory Council through the targeted recruitment of area professionals.
- Time Commitment: monthly meetings for a one year term.
- If you are interested in being a part of this committee and supporting volunteer administrators around San Diego County, please contact Debbie Krakauer at email@example.com.
- Networking Committee: The Networking Committee helps to make professional development accessible to the many volunteer management professionals in the community in a relaxed and casual environment. This committee also supports peer recognition of excellence and achievement in the field, and promotes best practices in volunteer coordination throughout our community.
- Time Commitment: As a committee, we meet bimonthly and host two events in the fall and two events in the spring, including our recognition event, the Volunteer Administrators Network Celebration and Awards.
- If you are interested in being a part of this committee and supporting volunteer administrators around San Diego County, please contact Chrissy Califf at Chrissy@wordsalive.org to learn more!
Benefits of being on either committee:
- Community networking and leadership
- Opportunity to share your knowledge and experience
- Help create a culture of volunteerism in San Diego County!
For general questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.